Iron County Care and Share is an active participant in the State of Utah’s Housing First Program and we receive grants from the State Community Services Office to provide
- security deposits
- utility payments
- utility deposits
- application fees
However, our work doesn’t stop when the individual or family is housed. Our case manager meets with each household weekly to assess future needs and provide follow up care for
- employment search
- mental health counseling
- substance abuse counseling
- Social Security benefit applications if applicable
ICCS has implemented the state-approved Vulnerability Index & Service Prioritization Decision Assistant Tool (VI-SPDAT) which allows our organization to focus our efforts on the most vulnerable and needy population.
Are you seeking housing or housing assistance?
Please note – we are not property owners or managers. You must locate housing first and then reach out to us for assistance. Use these resources to locate appropriate housing:
- Utah Renter Toolkit: Be the best tenant you can be!
- Click Here for a Current Rental and Property Management List for Cedar City
- Homeless Prevention Program
- Cedar City Housing Authority
Once you have located housing you may request assistance from us here: