Project Wish List
We get by with a
little a lot of help from our friends.
Not sure what to donate? Here’s a handy list of our biggest, on-going needs.
You might be surprised to know we use over 24,000 brown lunch sacks, and paper napkins, and over 65,000 sandwich bags every year. In addition, we can always use garbage bags, wash cloths, towels and hygiene kits.
Service Project Options
Click Here for projects and the Sock Project
Food Pantry Basic Needs List
- Peanut Butter
- Chili and Beef Stew (pop top cans a plus)
- Canned fruit (pop top cans a plus)
- Canned meat (pop top cans a plus)
- Instant Rice
- Instant Ramen
- Mac ‘n Cheese
- Bottled Water
- Box Meals (Tuna Helper, Hamburger Helper, etc.)
- Cooking Staples ( flour, sugar, baking powder/soda, oil)
- Frozen protein(s): Hamburger, Chicken, Pork, etc.
- Plastic grocery bags
- Sack Lunches for Clients and Community (24k+ each year)
- Sandwich bags
- Brown lunch sacks
- Positive notes
Have a question about expiration dates? How Safe Is My Food?
- High-density Can Liners, 60 gallon
- Low-density trash bags, 56 gallon
Emergency Shelter Basic Needs List
- New or gently used socks, sweat pants, sweat shirts
- New or gently used towels and wash cloths
- New pillows
- New or gently used quilts and blankets
- Tarps, Small tents
- Sleeping bags
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Computer upgrade with the ability to run our live surveillance system