Need emergency food assistance?
- Visit our pantry located at 222 West 900 North, Cedar City, UT, 84721
- First-time customers may walk-in Monday – Thursday between 9:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. without an appointment
- We ask that you show a picture ID when receiving a food order.
- We invite you to complete our client in-take form prior to visiting the pantry for the first time. This helps us serve you better.
- You will be asked to declare your income level. Families at or below 185% of the Federal Poverty Level may receive a food order.
To qualify you must have a monthly household income at or below 185% of the Federal Poverty Income Guidelines. For a household size of one, the monthly income must be no more than $2,095 and $2,822 for a household of two. For each additional household member, the income requirement increases by $727. There is no citizenship requirement.
|Persons in household||Annual Poverty Guideline|
|For families/households with more than 8 persons, add $4,720 for each additional person.|
At the pantry, you will have the opportunity to meet with one of our Community Navigator to assess your situation and review your budget. The Navigator may also provide referrals to other programs and resources for which you may qualify.
SPECIAL NOTICE: We have a NEW pantry application and appointment system. The link is below on the left. If you have not signed up with PantrySoft (new system) please click the orange SIGN UP button to begin.
|New Client Application||Make a Pantry Appointment|
We encourage you to apply for SNAP food benefits and utilize our pantry to maximize your household budget
SNAP serves as the first line of defense against hunger for Utah Residents. It enables low-income families to buy nutritious food with Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards. SNAP recipients spend their benefits to buy eligible food in authorized retail food stores. The Program is the cornerstone of the food assistance programs, and provides crucial support to needy households and to those making the transition from welfare to work.
Are you homebound or unable to pick-up your pantry box?
Make an appointment with a Community Navigator and ask about the United Way/DoorDash Last Mile Delivery program.
Are you a senior?
Click here to find out about the CSFP Program (Commodity Supplemental Food Program)
Do you have school aged children in Cedar City, Enoch, Parowan or Beryl?
Paper Application: Please use the above online form whenever possible. If you need assistance call 435-586-4962.