What is the Last Mile Delivery Program?
Working with local community partners and with DoorDash, Utah 211 in select markets can facilitate delivery of meals, groceries, and essential items to clients.
United Way and DoorDash: Ride United Last Mile Delivery Program (Read the blog post)
Are you eligible to receive your weekly pantry via delivery?
- Review eligibility guidelines (COMING SOON)
- Speak with a case manager at Iron County Care and Share to help determine your eligibility (Call 435-586-4962 to make an appointment)
- Choose weekly delivery dates for the current month
- Receive contactless delivery on your doorstep
- Renew your delivery agreement the third week of each month for the following month+