A few reminders and changes to our pantry operations are coming your way…
All appointments for pantry (monthly boxes, weekly pantry bags) may be requested online: CLICK HERE
- We want to serve all of our clients in a timely manner. Appointments let us balance the days appointments, shorten your wait time and restock the shelves with delicious items for you
- If we have an emergency or need to change the daily schedule – we can notify you immediately through the online appointment system
- ICCS has only (3) team members that manage all grocery pick-ups, warehouse inventory, pantry stocking, pantry operations, and in-take/check-in. We do our best to make it all happen, and that takes a few moments between shoppers.
- Our staff need time to grab lunch and re-energize!
- WE WILL ALWAYS DO OUR BEST TO ACCOMMODATE SCHEDULES AND WALK-INS, but we cannot guarantee you will be able to shop without an appointment
- Questions? Call our pantry during our regularly scheduled hours and we will be glad to assist (435) 586-4962
- Please remember, our pantry is available to our community, and is always FREE of charge to shoppers
Please note we have changed our daily shopping hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Morning: 9:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Afternoon: 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Our observed holidays for this year are as follows:
- Monday, January 1st – New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 21st – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 18th – Presidents Day
- Monday, May 27th – Memorial Day
- We will be closed at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 3rd in preparation for the holiday.
- Thursday, July 4th – Independence Day
- Wednesday, July 24th – Utah Pioneer Day
- Monday, September 2nd – Labor Day
- We will be closed at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 27 in preparation for the holiday.
- Thursday, November 28th – Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, December 24th – Christmas Eve CLOSING AT 12:00
- Wednesday, December 25th – Christmas Day
Please note this schedule is subject to change without notice.
On occasion we may have team meetings or training sessions that require us to close for short periods of time and we will provide as much notice as possible.